Friday, March 29, 2013

The Chinese Version of Reggae

Area called Hohai
It’s quite...different. My friends from the program went out to a reggae lounge to listen to some live music. I was really looking forward to it! After three weekends of hard partying, I decided to slow down and take it easy. Lounges are perfect for relaxing because it isn’t an aggressive environment. 

























 The reggae lounge band performed spanish guitar, middle eastern, and a total of two Bob Marley songs that night. I thought the combination was unusual, however I still enjoyed the music. The location of the lounge had similar shops as the location of the Temple Lounge, but no scorpions.



















That was the best chill Friday night I’ve ever had in Beijing. I was home before 1am. I’m so proud!















No comments:

Post a Comment