Friday, March 29, 2013

Icey's Birthday Party

My friend from International College of Beijing (ICB) had a birthday party yesterday and it was so much food...I mean FUN! Me and nine other people headed to her parents house and the commute wasn’t too bad. Probably an hour and a half. Icey’s parents were incredibly welcoming to having a bunch of American’s in their home. It was fascinating being in a traditional Chinese house for the first time. Oriental and traditional art everywhere, real animal fur on chairs, etc. Her house was quite comfy. 


Birthday girl Icey
As you can see here, the food was DELICIOUS! We toasted and grubbed away! All of us had to take a 30 minute break to digest for the second round of food. Ahhh...I miss home cooking and it was nice to be surrounded by a family. My program family and Icey’s parents.
I just thought that couch looked fierce



The infamous Chinese hard liquor (stay away!!) 

Add caption


1 comment: