Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sleeping on the floor??

Before coming to Korea, I never thought I'd be able to stay in a traditional korean room (close-minded city girl). Fortunately I became more openminded. Anyways~~~ But since the excursion to the countryside kept us out all day, I was happy to crash anywhere! Yep~ on the floor! We got to our rooms and I actually loved it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Let me tell you something real quick~~ People thought those pillows were used for our heads since those were the only ones visible. In traditional homes, those are used for your booty! They're on the floor! Yet some people in my program used them for their heads. One guy complained that he couldn't sleep comfortably because of a strange smell. Later I said it's used as a booty cushion. That  was mad gross!

I have fallen in love with the heated floors in Korea <3
Not so traditional. Thank God no squat toilets!

Comfy bed! But with the heated floors? 안 좋애!
This room was small for 2 people!



After spending a couple nights in here, I wouldn't mind living in a traditional style Korean home. When I'm rich and successful, I'll buy a house and have few rooms in this design. A girl can dream!













No comments:

Post a Comment