Sunday, March 4, 2012

Goodbye City Chick, Hello Farm Girl

A few days ago, CIEE took us to the countryside of South Korea. We went to 전주(Jeonju), 남원(Namwon), and 한동 (Handong). But this is only 전주.

Now let me give you a little background info on me~~~~~ I grew up in a small part of Colorado. So you'd think I'd like hiking, rock climbing, and all the outdoor nature stuff. WRONG! I would do those things sometimes, but if I had a choice, I would stay indoors all the time. And don't even get me started on bugs! So ever since I lived in New York working as an intern, I've been a city girl at heart!

Jeonju has the best Bibimbap in the Country

Even got a chance to do some traditional style korean dancing! I sat in front of the class haha! My friend next to me got picked on all the time for not doing the moves right. It was really funny though, even for him! All fun and games there.



We visited the  Paper Museum of Jeonju and I handmade the paper. I would be a great dealer if I made my own paper. Now all I need to do is know how to roll it. Just playin!!
I can't remember if this was a palace or temple. Either way it was gorgeous!
I SOOO don't remember~~

 Other photos of different areas on the countryside are coming soon!
 Nevertheless, it was surprisingly nice and peaceful! I wouldn't mind living in the countryside. SIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment