Wednesday, June 13, 2012

B-Boy Redbull Cypher Competition

Seoul had the biggest B-boy competition called the Redbull Cypher. It was packed with people, and it was hot! So I went up to the roof and chilled out there watching the competition on the screen. Before I knew it, a b-boy from the competition came up to the roof to clear his head. He had lost, and seemed disappointed. So I didn't think it would be a proper time to ask for his autograph. But either way, I had tons of fun!

After the competition, me and my friends headed back home. As we were walking, I hear one of my friends fangirling. I look, and it's the b-boy who won the competition! He was just chilling outside with a girl. We asked him for a picture, and he was more than happy to be greeted by his fans. Although he told us lo to quiet down before any other fans noticed. It was awesome! I'll never forget that.

Winner B-Boy Differ (gray) w/ friends

No comments:

Post a Comment