Monday, February 13, 2012

You Enjoy Life More When in a Foreign Country

It's only been a day and I've been out from dusk until dawn. I live in a hostel and even the other people living here are out all day. I remember back home I would mindlessly surf the web and read Facebook updates for hours. But I've realized one thing while staying here...

You enjoy the abundance of life more~~~
That is if you already haven't before~~

My week is absolutely booked! I'm at a point where I can't see myself slowing down at this point because I am having such a blast here! And you will too, once you get off your butt and start preparing for the experience of your life!

FYI: If you're new to South Korea, I recommend staying in a hostel instead of a hotel. Since it's my very first time on my own in an international territory, I needed help big time! The hostels are filled with travelers such as yourself and they are pretty fun to hang out with. Plus, if you're passionate about traveling there's already a common thread. Plus, they're cheap here.

No comments:

Post a Comment