Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Will Rep Korean Airlines


Do you desire to travel to either South Korea or Japan? This is the first time I traveled by myself internationally, so it's important that I briefly share my experience. 
Korean Airlines is the best foreign airlines I have ever taken, seriously! A couple of my friends recommended it to me. Not to mention the ticket was kind of cheap because I only had +1 stop through San Francisco.

Employee Uniform and Behavior- Extremely polite and the uniforms are so class.
Entertainment- In front of every seat is a video screen. There are movies, music, games, news, and flight trackers. By the way, the movies and music are recent! I watched hollywood hits and asian movies, and there is music of all genres!
Food: Where to begin? I started off with a Korean beer (careful drinking at high altitudes) which tasted pretty good. For lunch I had Bimbimbap and fish for dinner. The attendants fed us snacks and multiple drinks in-between. 너무 DELICIOUS!
Shopping- Yeah, shopping on the airlines. You can buy perfumes, cologne, and etc. Hooray for airline prices!!

Nuff Said!

No comments:

Post a Comment