Sunday, May 20, 2012

Buddha's Birthday Parade

Me and my KLI classmates took a trip to Jongno 종로 to attend Buddha's Birthday Parade. I'm can always appreciate different life teachers, take pictures and enjoy myself! Anyways, it was really fun until I started getting hungry! All of us were standing for hours waiting for the parade to end. I was anticipating the end because all the lanterns would fly into the air. It was suppose to look really pretty at night. But out growling stomachs weren't having that!! We got to the parade at 6:45pm and left at 10pm. To cap off the night, we went to eat dinner in Hongdae 홍대. Dinner was awesome and fulfilling, and ice cream for dessert made an end to the night. I loved my time with everyone!

Classmate from Australia
A man from the parade randomly gave this to us!
Yep! That's my team ^.^

Let's EAT!

Jongno!

Interestingly decorated vehicle

Its neat how its in rainbow characters. 



All the women in the parade were so beautiful.



The famous Korean Bell




No comments:

Post a Comment